Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Our First Hint of Fall is in the Air!


We had our first cool morning, you could smell a hint of fall in the air. I opened up all of the windows and filled the house with crisp fresh air. I even plugged in the fall Candylights on our mantel. Can't wait for fall!!


If you would like to add some warmth and glow to your fireplace without starting a fire, adding these lovelies to your mantel will do the trick! You can find them on sale at Sugar Pink Boutique in the Candylight Section!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, I am finally getting caught up and seeing what's new with all my blogging friends. I see you haven't blogged in a while either. I'll have to look and see what I can find. As always your things are so pretty. I hope you are well. Take care, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...