Saturday, December 29, 2012

We Had A Very Blessed Christmas, I Hope You All Did Too!

                   I thought I would share some Christmas photos of our home with my favorite gals. Our entrance way all aglow with Christmas lights.

  Our fireplace is always festive with decorations. Yes those are Candylights on the mantel!


               
One of our girls "Bonnie Blue" playing with her gingerbread man from Santa.

 

Our Christmas tree! It was the tallest one yet, we had to cut part of the top off so that we could apply the angel.
 

Our three fur babies stockings.


Biltmore Estate Christmas wine!



I had a blessed Christmas because I was able to entertain in our home again after suffering with anxiety. It was such a blessing to see faces of family members I haven't seen in years. I'm thankful Jesus healed me and I'm thankful my family and I are healthy and happy! Thank you Jesus, to You I give all the Praise and Glory AMEN!!! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year full of God's blessings!

 Please leave a comment and let me know how your Christmas was blessed!

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.





14 comments:

  1. Beautiful home...beautiful testimony! God bless you! (Glad to have you back.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Connie for your loving and kind comment! It's good to be back! God bless you sweetie ♥

      Delete
  2. Jennifer-What a beautiful home you have and how very beautiful you are. Anxiety is such a terrible thing to deal with. I a so glad that you have been able to move out of its shadow. My neighbor (moved now) used to suffer from terrible anxiety. She, too, was healed after years of trying one anti-depressant after another-each one worse than the last. Finally, God reached down and touched her and her life has changed completely. I am so very, very happy for you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Diana you are so sweet. Praise the Lord your friend is healed God bless her and her new life. Yes it's a terrible thing and more common than I thought. I was on so many different drugs over the past 33 years for depression and anxiety and none of them worked. Finally I went to a naturopathic doctor and found out my adrenal gland was not functioning properly which caused me to have a severe hormone imbalance, depression, anxiety and a number of other symptoms. Now through natural treatment I am healed!!! I am a new woman praise the Lord!!! Big Hugs, Jennifer xoxo

      Delete
  3. Just found your gorgeous blog, webpage,pinterest boards and fb page. Hope you will come visit me sometime! I am in love with all of this pretty "eye candy".
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Linsey for all of your sweet comments! I enjoyed visiting your blog and pinterest and facebook so many beautiful things to look at, I am a new follower all around! Happy New Year and God bless you and yours, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Miss Sugar! I have been away too long and it is so wonderful to come back to visit your gorgeous blog! Your home is gorgeous and I see love in all of you special touches and your girls are BEAUTIFUL as are you!!!! Sending much love to you and yours and that call is coming SOON...we have a LOT to catch up on! Sending hugs and love always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Precious! Aww thank you so much I haven't blogged in ages so you didn't miss anything. Thank you so much for your kind words Andrea you always make my heart melt. Love to you and yours too and I look forward to the call! Hugs.... I miss you my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny Keren and a sweetie too!! Thank you so much for the compliment I'm blushing! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for new life and celebrations that follow!

    Kimmie
    Mama to 8
    one homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimmie you are so sweet! I love how you said "one homemade and 7 adopted" that is just so precious to hear. May the Lord bless you and your beautiful family! Happy New Year, Jennifer ♥

      Delete
  9. Your home is beautiful and so are you! Thanks for sharing. Thankful you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well bless your heart Kolleen thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much to me! God bless you sweetie, Jennifer ♥

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...