Friday, December 7, 2012

Do you believe it? I did a blog post!

I want to apologize for not blogging lately, I'm just not into blogging like I use to be, I feel I have nothing exciting to say. I'm also very busy with my growing business, working part time and promoting on other social networks I don't have time to write anymore. I miss my gals on here, I don't even have time to blog hop and I miss that so much.

I just wanted to post a few new items in my shop so that I can say I blogged about something and feel a sense of accomplishment.
 

 New fabrics arrived today! I'll be making some fabric bundles with these lovelies!


 I just made fat quarter bundles out of these and posted them in my shop last week! Aren't they beautiful?


 Also I received a new shipment of forget me nots!

 
We mustn't forget about the candy embellishments and..........


Candylights!!!!!!! The Candylight company has added so many new designs to their collection over the fall so come and take a peek in my shop!

Okay that is just a few new items added to my shop. I add new items every week so check back often. Thank you everyone for being such faithful followers and being so patient with my lack of blogging. Merry Christmas and God bless, Jennifer ♥





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/02/clever-chicks-blog-hop-20-and-lollipop.html





    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy I will pop on over! Have a blessed evening, Jennifer

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...