Friday, August 3, 2012

Filling Sugar Pink Boutique With More Sugary Goodness!

Hello everyone!
Just doing a quick post on some new additions to Sugar Pink Boutique and new items coming to my shop very soon!

 
I have some scrumptious shabby chic fabric that came in yesterday I have never carried these patterns before. I will be making some fat quarter bundles this weekend and posting them in my shop. I am amazed at all of the likes and comments I have received on facebook I think these might move pretty fast.


I just received some new satin bloomed rose embellishments the other day. These are a smaller version of my jumbo satin bloomed roses. I have been carrying the jumbo ones in my shop since I opened it over three years ago. They are big sellers and I keep adding more yummy colors to my collection.


I also added these adorable satin cabbage roses they are just the sweetest! So far I have these in cream, fawn beige, orchid and sweet nectar I will adding more  colors too.




Forget me nots came in a couple of weeks ago they are so sweet! I added some new bouquet colors!


Just put together a new grab bag of ribbons and trims. These are left over from bolts and I just put them in a big goodie bag and sell them. I have sold dozens of these over the years they are great for embellishing small craft projects.




Also I will be carrying some new fall candylights that will be released soon! I am so excited about these I am buying some for me and some for my shop! Photos coming soon!


One more thing I am getting a shipment of some Christmas and Halloween trims in the next week or two. Candy canes and Boo ribbon I'm so excited!

I hope you all have a blessed weekend!



15 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these lights they are so yummy I hope you dont mind me adding a picture to my blog post I will add the link back to your shop. You have some really cute creations. Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't mind at all Tracy I would be honored thank you so much! Thank you for your sweet compliments on my lights! God bless, Jennifer

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer,My daughter's blog LookbookUnlimited is began broadcasting...I hope, you do support her:)))Have a nice day:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you so much for telling me about your daughter's blog I am a follower now! I will let my sister know too she is a fashion consultant and will love it! God bless, Jennifer

      Delete
  3. Hello dear friend! Mmmm! So many yummy fabrics and I so love forget me nots!

    Come by my blog or see my facebook for details on my house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sweetie Pie! I'm so glad you like the fabrics and forget me nots! I will stop by I can't wait! I haven't been on my personal facebook or blog hopped in months. I am missing so much! Love and hugs, Jennifer

      Delete
  4. I'm very very thank you Jennifer,you are very nice ...sunny days:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless your heart thank you so much! You're very nice too God bless you and yours, Jennifer ♥

      Delete
  5. Hello my sweet friend! Just checking in on you! Have been thinking of you and we must have a chat SOON!!!! I am sending hugs to all! Love you...me and mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my precious friend! I have been thinking about you was going to email you this week. Yes we will chat soon I miss you oodles! I'm sending hugs back my sweets love you bunches! ♥

      Delete
  6. Oh, I can't wait to see your new goodies....I just love your products!!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Daisy! I will be posting as soon as the new fall Candylights arrive this week! Have a blessed evening, Jennifer ♥

      Delete
  7. Hello dear, how long!
    I just came to leave a hug and say I miss.
    Have a blessed weekend.
    Luciana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Luciana for your sweet comment it's so good to hear from you! I miss you too I hope all is well have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. How Delightful!!! Lovely!! I love the ribbon and will soon post a blog about the lovely quality. We are truly happy with your wonderful store! :D
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...