Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Additions To Sugar Pink Boutique

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while I haven't been inspired to write lately. I'm keeping busy with the business, gardening, cooking and lots of spring cleaning. I am already getting fall fever, as some of you know I LOVE fall it's my favorite time of year. I have been making some autumn recipes and lighting my autumn candles and making plans for some new fall items for my shop. It lifts my spirits and takes me back to the mountains that we visit every October. It's so hot here during the summer that I assume just skip it lol!


I want to mention some new additions to my shop! I added a "Sugar Pink Gift Shop" section when I opened with all the intentions of adding some handmade items. Well over a year later I finally did, starting with Lilly Pulitzer Handmade Bangle Bracelets. I love these they are so beautiful I ordered several for myself and my sister. Then I thought hey, these would be great to sell in my shop!

I have more patterns being custom made for my shop and they will be in stock within the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye out because more Lilly accessories are coming to Sugar Pink Boutique!
 
I have also been adding some new trims! These beautiful french style ribbons remind me of the handmade ones you find around the internet. They are a huge hit, aren't the crowns pretty? There are also music notes, bees, skeleton keys and Fleur De Lis.

I have added a new theme of Candylights to my shop as well called Surf 'n Sand! They are perfect for summer and the beachy theme.


I love this Petal Pink Box Pleated Satin Ribbon I found and I will be ordering more colors next time.



I added a new color of the popular satin cabbage roses called Nectar. Aren't these so sweet?

 
Also a new color edition of the chevron ribbon Aqua and White Chevron Striped Twill Ribbon.



Love this romantic style Pale Pink Sheer Wired Butterfly Ribbon it's very unique!
 

I hope you all have a safe and Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Tropical storm Beryl is heading our way so we are all staying indoors and praying God's protection over everyone. God bless you and yours ♥





16 comments:

  1. Great new items, I'm excited to see you expanding your shop. Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary me too! Big hugs, Jennifer

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow! I love those Lilly Pulitzer bracelets! You have so much great stuff in your shop! I'm gonna go check it all out now!

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much I'm so glad you like the bracelets! Happy Memorial Day to you too and have fun looking around! ♥

      Delete
  3. Jennifer, your blog is a charm!
    A real sweet!
    Congratulations!
    Hugs and blessings.
    Luciana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Luciana! Hugs and blessings to you too ♥

      Delete
  4. hi there my friend! your new items are beautiful!!!! just like you : ) so sorry i haven't been around -- but i will see your more soon! sending hugs to you and yours and especially those little furbabies! hugs and love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pops it's so good to hear from you! Thank you so much you're a sweetie! I hope you are doing better I miss you oodles! Sending you lots of hugs and love back! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. Hello dear friend!
    Stopped by to say hi and leave a hug.
    Be blessed one week. Ok? Luciana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sweet Luciana!
      It's wonderful to hear from you! Hugs back and I hope you have a wonderful week! ♥

      Delete
  6. I'm stopping by to say "hello" and thank you for following me! I love the look of your blog and I'm looking forward to your posts!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle it was my pleasure! God bless, Jennifer

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh Jennifer, your blog is so beautiful and I love everything you have on there! Just like taking a five minute vacation, lovely! Hope you are well. Things are crazy here. Some day we'll catch up.
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie you're such a dear! I am doing great I hope you are too! I miss you and think of you often! Yes we will catch up soon have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jennifer ♥

      Delete
  8. Your blog is so pretty and I have been following it for a while...I started my own craft blog http://onecraftychicksplace.blogspot.com/ and was wondering if you would hop on over there and start following mine. I closed my other blog and started this one...please join me.
    I love your beautiful bangle bracelets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roxanne! I am on my way to your blog right now to follow you I can't wait! Thank you for your sweet comments on my bangles and blog! God bless, Jennifer

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...