Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friday Fun Link Up Party #8 !!!




I have been getting more new items added to my shop from ribbons to forget me not bouquets to satin embellishments. Here are a few items I posted yesterday.....


 
                            Red and White Chevron Striped Twill Ribbon
 
                          
                             Forget Me Not Easter Mix Flower Bouquet


                            

             Now onto the lovely items posted from last weeks Friday Fun Link Up Party! 

You all know how I love pastels so isn't this the cutest from We three dogs and me! I love the name of her blog any dog rescuer is a friend of mine. She writes lovely posts and has such precious fur babies!


Look at this gorgeous little girls room makeover from A Sort Of Fairytale! Interior design was my major in college and I have loved it since I was a little girl so to see a beauty like this makes my heart flutter. This room just makes me happy and cozy she did a beautiful job!



Fabulous Inspiration Linky Party over at Donda Lee's! I love her blog it's so beautiful and her linky parties are fun to join! She has an adorable Etsy shop too!


Then Mary over at Ms. Redo had such a romantic story about her and her husband's 20th Valentine Anniversary. She is a dear sweet friend and their story is just precious.


Andrea at The Cottage Market did a lovely post for Meatless Monday with a wonderful recipe called Italian Green & Bean Soup with Polenta Croutons. Can we say YUMMMM!!!! 

Okay on to the party fun!!!!

 Please share photos of your favorite  
tutorials, giveaways, crafts, recipes, shops, blogs
or
whatever you want 
as long as it's Family Friendly.
If you haven't already please link up one of my buttons to your blog post or on your blog.

Have fun at the party!


 LINK HERE 




7 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the feature! You're SO sweet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you tons of hugs and love and thank you for always remembering me! i have to get back on track and get to visiting all my favorite blogs -- life has been a bit ...well...CRAZY!!!! i am sending love and hugs to you and yours and you are always in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh!I just found a new to me favorite place-your blog and your work room.I love it.Blessings come your way-Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Denise you're so sweet!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Doxie Angels!! Hugs, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I'm a first time visitor. Your blog is super cute and I love all your Cath Kidston items! I look forward to following your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...