Thursday, February 16, 2012

Friday Fun Link Up Party #7 !!!

 
I apologize for missing the party last week. The baking for the cafe has gone from one item a week to six so I don't have much time to blog and I miss it so much.

Lets take a look at the goodies from the last party! I wish I could feature all of your wonderful posts but I'm trying to take turns with everyone they are all spectacular!!! Thank you to everyone who joined the party!

Look at this lovely tutorial from Sweet Bee Buzzings! I LOVE the frou frou look and the fabric she used is so pretty!



And this sweet Princess Mirror Tutorial from Live Creatively Now! It's adorable you know how I love pink and princess things!



This is such a precious quilt from Sewing Our Life Together!  It was her first quilt she ever made and she used some of her daughters old baby clothes.



This is a sweet sachet tutorial from Paula Parrish Living a Blessed Life! I love sachets I always have especially when they smell of lavender!



Then last but not least this gorgeous spray painted leather chair from Twigg Studios! The before and after photos are incredible!


Okay on to the party fun!!!!


 Please share photos of your favorite  
tutorials, giveaways, crafts, recipes, shops, blogs
or
whatever you want 
as long as it's Family Friendly.
If you haven't already please link up one of my buttons to your blog post or on your blog.

Have fun at the party!


 LINK HERE







8 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for featuring my wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Jessica and Bethany it was my pleasure! Thank you so much for posting such lovely things! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what adorable features.... :) Thank you so much for hosting... Have a LOVELY rest of the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sugar, I missed you last week but knew you were busy. Glad you're back today. Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog today and it's adorable! I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great party! I'm joining! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much ladies for joining the party!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...