Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friday Fun Link Up Party #6 !!!



I have been listing new items in my shop this week from fabrics to trims to scrapbook paper! These are just a couple of the new items in my shop. I'm going to be adding more polka dot items. I joined my first swap party on Cutie Pie Cottage it was a Dotty Swap where you had to give three polka dot items to your partner. When I looked through my studio for polka dots I had hardly any and I love polka dots so I ordered some trims.


I'm going to have to start creating and doing tutorials for my blog I get so inspired when I look at everyone's beautiful blogs and my linky parties. Speaking of which it's that time of week again. Thank you to everyone who participated in the last linky party there were so many lovely photos.


This one from Sweet Monkey Tots is just precious I love the pink and green fabric and the sweet polka dots and her beautiful handmade ruffled trim!

 
The GORGEOUS craft studio makeover by The Cottage Market is sensational and inspirational!!!



These magnificent magnifiers from Evie's Tool Emporium she has the best tools on Etsy!



This yummy recipe from Flatrock Cabin you know how I love recipes! If you love dogs like I do you should take a peek at this post, she has the most precious doggy  her fur baby reminds me of my Bonnie Blue.



I love this tutorial for a beautiful Valentine wreath from Teagan's Travels! I will have to make this one it will look so pretty against our red door.

Okay on to the party fun!!!!



 Please share photos of your favorite  
tutorials, giveaways, crafts, recipes, shops, blogs
or
whatever you want 
as long as it's Family Friendly.
If you haven't already please link up one of my buttons to your blog post or on your blog.

Have fun at the party!


 LINK HERE





12 comments:

  1. I love the new items in your shop, the ribbon is just precious. Great features, too - The Cottage Market really did an amazing job organizing all her crafting items into jars, I feel overwhelmed thinking about it. Thanks for having the party, sweetness, I linked up my cut glass collection and my February post on "giving back." Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my egg recipe and Billie says thanks for your sweet complments! She is such a sweet dog. Thanks for hosting. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much for hosting this LOVELY party... I just finished linking up... Sewing in the RED!!! Have a blessed rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am popping over to visit a couple of the blogs you mentioned. I love polka dots, too, and am working on making some girls dresses using polka dot fabric. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think you already know how I feel about polka dotw and ric rac!!! You just keep getting stocked up so I can buy it all!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for featuring my felt wreath from Teagan's Travels! That just made my week and it's been a tough one!

    Michelle
    http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome for the feature Michelle! I'm sorry you had a rough week I pray this one is better hon. Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will do Julie you're so funny! Keep working on that basement of yours I can't wait to see the finished project girlfriend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Diana! Oh yes we are all polka dot girls over here that's for sure! I would love to your finished dresses I know they will be beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for linking up to the party Angelina I love your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your so welcome Nancy! Billie is a gorgeous fur baby you're so blessed and she is blessed to have you as her Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Mary for joining the party and for your sweet comments my dear friend! I love you bunches, Jennifer ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...