Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Corners of My Studio With Birds and Blossoms Boutique and Design

 
I haven't written a post on my studio in a long time and I wanted to show you a few items I inquired from one of my favorite shops on Etsy Birds and Blossoms Boutique and Design. My dear friend Mandi is the proprietor of this gorgeous shop and she is such a wonderful lady! She makes blocks, frames, bunting banners, gift tags and more!


I ordered these blocks from her last year and I just love them. She uses the most beautiful paper I have ever seen to decoupage her blocks and they sell like hot cakes!




This adorable vintage garden shabby trinket box was mine the first time I laid eyes on it. She used the Cath Kidston paper she bought from my shop to make this gorgeous box. Her work is perfection you can see no flaws she is a perfectionist and it shows.

She added paper to all sides of this lovely trinket box as you can see. I love the combination of all of the beautiful papers it reminds me of a patchwork quilt.



When you have a chance and are in the mood to look at beautiful items please stop by and visit her lovely shop Birds and Blossoms Boutique and Design on Etsy. She has wonderful items for Valentine's Day and Easter too!

I hope you all have a blessed day. As my precious Grandma Monica May always use to say "This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24


I love you Grandma and will see you soon! ♥






22 comments:

  1. So Very Beautiful... The Pieces and your Sweet Grandma... Blessings Sweet Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Angelina!! Blessings to you too my dear friend!! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds Jennifer and your grandmother sounds like a sweet gem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pastels! Thank you for sharing. I love the verse your Grandma used to share - it was my husband's and my wedding song over 26 years ago! Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. such a beautiful post! I'm going to visit your friend's shop right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, Jennifer! I love seeing glimpses of your studio and all the pretty things in it!

    So good to see a pic of your grandma! What a sweetie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jennifer,
    Those are such beautiful things. I would love to dive into those pictures and surround myself with all those things. Your grandma is absolutely adorable. Hug her for me!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Sue for your sweet comment she was we miss her so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Janice!! I love that what a beautiful wedding song you both couldn't have chosen a better one! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Luisa for visiting her shop! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Holly!! I wish you could come by and we could play in my studio we would have a blast! Thank you for saying that about my grandma she was a sweetie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Julie you're so sweet!!! I will give my grandma hugs for you in spirit she went home to be with Jesus two years ago yesterday. We miss her so much you would have loved her! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. everything is so sweet but now as sweet as your precious Grand Ma...I am sure she is soaring above in wonderful white watching over you my friend! sending her hugs and you too! love me : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww thank you so much my precious friend! Yes she is God bless her and thank you for the hugs we both feel them! ♥♥ Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey sweetie! a little note to send a hug and to tell you that monday is shopping day right now...follow ; )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow thes are totally beautiful, I love your pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your darling blog....what cute thing's you alway's have. Really I think your blog is so darling, I love visiting.
    Love,Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much Debbie for your sweet compliments on my blog! Hugs, Jennifer♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah for shopping day thank you Pops!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your boutique so much that I posted it on my blog site at 610 Sew Sheila Sew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Sheila that means a lot to me! I will go check it out...God bless, Jennifer

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...