Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Trims To Start Off The New Year!!!

 
What a better way to start of a blog post for the new year than to talk about some of my new ribbons and trims! I love receiving new supplies but ribbons and trims are my favorite of all. I added a lot of Valentine trims to my shop this time because I noticed valentine sales were picking up and I wanted to add something fresh and exciting.


This rosette trim I already carry in pink, white and lavender but I ordered burgundy, olive and ivory this time. It's a very popular trim so I expanded my color selection.



I love the ivory one it's so elegant perfect for weddings and showers.


This is my pretty hearts ribbon I have it available in RED .........


and PINK!!

 


Then I added a little pom pom trim of course! I love how it's wired and you can shape it and mold it I also have this pom pom trim in yellow, green, white and pink!


I received some red pom pom edge ribbon this has been another popular trim and I love the red and white together. I also have this in pink and white and blue and white.


Of course I had to order a little grosgrain. This ivory and black stripe took forever to get in because my distributor was always selling out.


Gorgeous spumoni ice cream style grosgrain ribbon!

 
Now this is my favorite out of all of my trims I just love it and will be ordering more colors next time.!


Yes I even have it in pink!!!


Oh don't forget to join my Friday Fun Link Up Party! Please share photos of your favorite tutorials, giveaways, crafts, recipes, shops, blogs or whatever you want as long as it's Family Friendly. If you haven't already please link up one of my buttons to your blog post or on your blog. Have fun at the party!

Okay I think I am finished for now this was so much fun I love photographing trims and listing them. I hope you enjoyed looking at all of the new items in my shop and I wish you all a very healthy, prosperous and blessed new year!!! God bless, Jennifer ♥







14 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY NEW YEAR!!! my dear sweet friend! i see you are making the New Year even prettier all ready!!!! trim away! : ) wishing you and yours all that is good in life and the best year ever! tons of hugs and tons of hugs to the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shabby roses are awesome! Hope you have a hope filled day, dear Jennifer! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH those trims are SO VERY VERY VERY pretty... You always have the BEST stuff... Lemon Cakes and ALL..LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year my friend! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all these trims. Makes me want to start a new project right now! First I need to finish the new basement room and them I can organize what I have and buy more from your shop.
    Have a wonderful 2012!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take such lovely photographs! I love Valentine's Day and these are such beautiful trims!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thank you so much sweet Andrea!! Big hugs coming your way ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you precious Holly you too!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Julie!! Sounds like a fun project I wish we had a basement! Happy New Year to you too and have a blessed 2012!!! Hugs, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Pam!!! I love Valentine's Day too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly some of the prettiest trims I have seen. Really like the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All pretty trims--you will be creating some lovely things (post, post, post)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...