Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Romantic Homes Magazine Has Arrived!



I received my beautiful February issue of Romantic Homes the other day and it's gorgeous!! Oh I love receiving new magazines in the mail I always go to my favorite chair with a cup of hot tea, read and look at all of the inspiring photos. My dear friend Elyse has a pretty tutorial in there as always and they did a lovely feature on her in the "The Romantics" section! I'm so proud of her and all of her accomplishments!


I also have my largest ad yet in a national magazine it was bigger than I thought it would be! Lisa Doyle ad representative from Romantic Homes did a beautiful job she is such a sweet lady!


My precious friend Stephanie from Sweet Monkey Tots had an ad placed right next to mine. We were so excited to advertise together!

 
One of the articles which I just loved was a step by step guide on how to create a beautiful french country kitchen like this!


 I adore all of the yummy cupcakes in this issue!




This is a gorgeous tablescape for Valentine's Day, the roses are so lovely!



 Isn't this a beautiful photo with all of the pinks?


I hope you all enjoyed your sneak peek of the "Romantic Homes Valentine's Day Edition"! If you don't have a subscription go out and buy a copy you will love this issue!! ♥♥






23 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! That is some spread there my friend! i hope the sales come pouring in!!!!!! you have sprinkled our day with tons of sweetness!!! sending hugs and love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CONGRATULATIONS... Your ad is BEAUTIFUL!!! and I pray it brings in LOADS of sales for you... :) Yes those cupcakes look Mighty YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! the ad came out GORGEOUS!!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my new blog! I LOVE yours! so bright, fun and cheery! SO nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Andrea and Angelina ya'll are always so sweet with your faithful loving comments!! Hugs and kisses, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Becky for your sweet compliments!! I'm thrilled you stopped by my blog! Have a wonderful weekend! God bless, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to buy that right soon - I am in love with that kitchen!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Mary! I know I love that kitchen too it makes me want to change my Tuscany themed kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked mine up last night at the grocery store! it is a lovely issue.. and I saw your add in it. very nice!
    just bopping around blogland for a few minutes but need to go get ready to go out. Game night with the girls!
    have a good night!
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ad and everything in that issue is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I absolutely LOVE your blog! Sooo glad I found it! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jennifer,
    I am so excited for you. Not just because you received your magazine, but because of your beautiful ad. It looks wonderful. I am going to go out today or tomorrow and buy the magazine just to see your ad. I'm so proud of you. I hope it brings in lots of business, because I know how expensive these ads are! I can't wait to hold it in my hands and say "I know her!"
    Have a great day and if I didn't already tell you, happy new year my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Vivian for stopping by and I'm so glad you bought a copy of the magazine! Thank you for your sweet comment on my ad and I hope you enjoyed game night with the girls!! Have a blessed week! God bless, Jennifer xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Cheryl I agree it's a fabulous issue so many pretty things to look at! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much ninah bee for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments! I'm off to see yours now! God bless, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely magazine, filled with pretty pink goodies too. Love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Katherine I love this magazine too! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much Julie you're so precious! I just sent you an email my sweets! Hugs, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad you stopped by today so I could find your beautiful blog! I am now your newest follower and I will be back often!

    ReplyDelete
  19. THanks for stopping by my blog!! Congrats on your magazine article.....you deserve it!!! Your products are so adorable!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much Grace for stopping by my blog! I just love yours and will be following your postings too! God bless you and yours, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much Daisy for your thoughtful comments you're so sweet!!! God bless you, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...