Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Romantic Country Magazine Has Arrived!



My spring edition of Romantic Country magazine arrived today and I am so happy! I love this magazine I recently purchased a subscription because I had so many ads in them it cost less to just order the subscription.


It's subtitled "Flea Market Styles" and there are page after page or gorgeous photos!


There are so many French, Vintage and Shabby Chic style design ideas. I recommend this spring edition to everyone it's really inspiring and has put me in the mood for SPRING!!



This article called "Bunnies and Bows" caught my eye because of all of the pastel colors, bunnies, flowers and ribbons. I can smell the spring flowers in the air already!


I hope you all are able to pick up your copy and sit in your favorite cozy chair with a nice cup of hot tea and enjoy!




16 comments:

  1. This is one of my very favorite magazines! I can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a subscription the other day! I hope I'll get this issue. I ordered it cuz YOU advertize in it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Holly bless your heart you're so sweet!! I'm not in this particular issue unfortunaltely but I will be in the February issue of "Romantic Homes" It's my biggest ad ever! Love you girlfriend and big hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up this issue the other day.. beautiful isnt it? And did you notice that Holly Abstons house is featured in it? http://hollyabston.com/
    And I love teena flanners bunnies!
    great issue!
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am going to have to get this Magazine... It looks DELIGHTFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sharon you won't be disappointed! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it is Vivian! Thank you for letting me know about her house I just checked it out and it's gorgeous!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it is Angelina you will love it!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite magazines too. I love every issue. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM YUM YUM!!!!! i am going to making these really soon!!!! i have not yet gotten my copy but i think it is a must! sending you tons and tons of hugs!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Michelle for your comment and stopping by my blog! I'm off to check your out too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrea this magazine is so you in fact you popped in my head right when I saw the photos! I'm so glad you like the biscuits you'll have to let me know how they turn out! Love and hugs, Jennifer xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thanx for sharing your new copy of Romantic Country. There are so few Mags left for us gals, so I totally appreciate this one. Look forward to reading more of your Adorable blog this Year!
    Smiles,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Christine for your sweet comment and I'm thrilled you will be following my blog! God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...