Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Favorite Biscuit Recipe.... Garlic Cheese Biscuits!

 I have another yummy recipe for you all! I have always loved the Red Lobster garlic cheese biscuits and use to go there many years ago just to pick them up to go with our dinner. Then I came across a recipe similar to the Red Lobster biscuits and altered it to make it even more like them. I made these last night to go with our vegetable lasagna they are best right out of the oven. My family can't get enough of these they are so delicious, I bet you can't just have one!


Garlic Cheese Biscuits

Ingredients:
2 cups of biscuit mix
2/3 cup of milk
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of melted butter
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
Italian seasoning (optional)

Preheat over to 450 degrees. Mix together biscuit mix, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms. Shape into balls and arrange on a greased cookie sheet. I use a cookie scooper it forms the perfect balls. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown, watching carefully. Combine melted butter, garlic salt and garlic powder then brush over each biscuit as soon as they are removed from the oven. Then sprinkle each biscuit with Italian seasoning. You will love these and bake them all the time! Enjoy!



7 comments:

  1. Oh those look REALLY REALLY REALLY good... Especially with a Nice CREAMY soup... I am going to bookmark this recipe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angelina!! Yes they are prefect with a creamy soup YUMM!!!!! I hope you enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHHHH! I used to make these all the time! Are you surprised? :) then I went through the "everything must be whole wheat" phase and I forgot about them! Thanks for reminding me. I will try your specific recipe.

    I sent you an e mail yesterday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really Holly we have so much in common including recipes! We both love Gooseberry! They have a whole wheat biscuit mix but I haven't tried it yet. I use the Heart Healthy Bisquick mix. Enjoy baking them again and thank you so much for your email I will respond to it today! Love you bunches girlfriend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look yummy! Thanks for sharing.
    Red Lobster Biscuits are my favorite.


    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Mrs.Delightful they are mine too!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! God bless, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW!!! These look so yummy! I have always loved Red Lobster's bread as well. I hate seafood, but I would go for the bread :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...