Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday Fun Link Up Party #5 !!!



Oh my goodness it has been a super busy week!! I had to make myself stop and sit and do a blog post because I miss it and miss my freinds too! I wanted to do more tutorials but I haven't been able to fit it into my schedule I think with the new baking business I need to readjust my schedule a bit to fit it all in.



I have received some new fabrics in my shop and already sold out of two of them. I am working on building up my fabric bundles selection so stay tuned for more bundles!
 
I want to share a few lovely things that were posted on my last linky party!




A Bit Of Lemon Love from The Cottage Market! This caught my eye because I love to bake and this sweet lady has the best recipes!!


My Pink Bissell from Ruby Jean! What a great find is this just not the cutest thing?? We have so much in common we both love PINK!


Pinterest Inspired Me - January from Ms. Redo! Don't you just love this idea look at the beautiful Valentine towel! I wish I had room in our kitchen for an island maybe someday I will get my dream kitchen!


Making A Laminated Messenger Bag by Sew Can Do! I just love this idea and the fabric she used is so adorable! I need to get back into sewing again.

Thank you so much everyone for sharing all of your wonderful ideas there is so much inspiration on my linky parties I look forward to them!


Just a reminder Cheryl over at Sew Can Do is having a GIVEAWAY on her blog you could win a $20.00 Sugar Pink Boutique gift certificate! She is also having her Craftastic Monday Linky Party going on right now so link up one of your handmade crafty items on her blog!


Okay here we go time for another linky party!!!!


 Please share photos of your favorite  
tutorials, giveaways, crafts, recipes, shops, blogs
or
whatever you want 
as long as it's Family Friendly.
If you haven't already please link up one of my buttons to your blog post or on your blog.

Have fun at the party!


 LINK HERE







22 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for the Sweet feature... I just finished linking up Chicken in Pear Sauce... Have a WONDERFUL rest of the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my bag and for the shout out for the giveaway & my party! I've linked up my Sweetheart Glitter Cottage:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found your blog! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my island towel bar and towel! So excited that your bakery business is doing well, but I know it keeps you busy. Thanks for hostessing. Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you and am linking up to your fun party! I am your newest follower too!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Angelina for posting on my link up party! You're welcome for the feature! Have a blessed week too, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so welcome Cheryl! I love your cottage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Nancy for stopping by my blog and joining the party!
    ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Mary for joining the party I love your posts! You're welcome for the feature! Thank you for being excited about the bakery business I have two cakes to bake today one is chocolate so tempting! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Heather thank you so much for stopping by, I will send you an email have a blessed day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Susan for joining the party and my blog!! I will be joining you back! Have a blessed weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jennifer,
    Lovely photos you have shared today. This is my first time linking up with your fun party. Thanks for hosting and have a delightful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Sandi I'm glad you like the photos! Welcome to the link up party and I hope you continue to join us every week and add your lovely items! Have a blessed weekend, Jennifer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jen! I must have missed something somewhere! I tried to go back to read about your bakery business, but for some reason I couldn't go back. Hope you are doing well. You certainly sound busy!! Beautiful items linked in your linky party. Wishing you lots and lots of success with your bakery business too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Sweet Lady!!! Oh my goodness I miss you!!! Well I didn't plan on a baking business the Lord blessed me. I baked a triple chocolate cake for my Dad's bookstore employees for Christmas and when the cafe manager got a piece she asked if I would be willing to bake for them. I said yes I love to bake! So I bake items for them four times a week and now I have people placing custom orders for cakes. My sugar business is booming too but I know the Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle I am doing my best and enjoying getting paid for doing everything I love. Now I just need to get into interior design lol. Email me at sugarpinkboutique@gmail.com. I can't find your email address. I love you and miss you so much! Big hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greetings! I just came across your most delightful blog & linky party, and so glad I did! I have linked up for the first time - thank you so much for hosting. I've also signed up as your newest follower and would of course love it if you decided to follow along as well {if you like what you see}. :) Your features are wonderful - looking forward to getting to know you on here! Have a wonderful weekend.


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you so much my friend for throwing this beautiful party and i am so sorry that i was late arriving! it has been a crazy week and at the end of this week or monday joe will be "shopping" : ) sending you tons of hugs and i am so thrilled that your baked treats are such a hit -- but i knew they would be : ) hey they come from "sugar pink"! can't loose!!!! sending tons of hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much Jessie for being my newest follower and joining in the party! What a lovely surprise to see your sweet comment! I am following your gorgeous blog! I look forward to more of your lovely posts! I hope you have a wonderful day! God bless, Jennifer xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pops you're the most precious little lady I ever did meet!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my baking! Please thank Joe for shopping for me God bless him give him big Sugar Pink hugs for me!! I love you bunches! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hi!!!! Love the pink vacuum cleaner. So sweet. Just love pink in general, but I think you can relate to that! Have a wonderful day my friend! I'll be working downstairs on my new pink room. :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just wanted to say thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog this past week. I really appreciate your kindness. You have a really cute and fun blog! I love pink and it looks like you do too! How fun! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...