Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Olde World Christmas Shoppe


When my husband and I traveled to Asheville North Carolina in October we stopped by a gorgeous Christmas shop called The Olde World Christmas Shoppe. My husband knows that if there is a Christmas shop anywhere that we are to stop and take a peek. Don't you just love this pink feather tree the photo doesn't do it justice.


This gingerbread tree is so adorable I wanted to eat the ornaments!


I LOVE Christmas I always have and I get inspired to decorate when I enter one of these lovely shops. There are so many creative ideas and themes for decorating.


This is such a beautiful red tree with lovely poinsettias, bows, butterflies, elves and so much more.


This Christmas tree was covered in lots of gold ornaments and very elegant.


They bake fresh chocolate chip cookies and fudge right out of the oven and the whole Christmas shop smells of home.


These gingerbread houses are so sweet with lots of icing embellishments.


I hope you enjoyed your stroll through The Olde World Christmas Shoppe we sure did and look forward to going back again and again. Merry Christmas to all of you and God bless you and yours!!




21 comments:

  1. Oh My GOODNESS!!!! I am LOVING that Pink Feather Tree... I do believe I would go to jail if I went into that store... Because I would be the Lady trying to RUN away with it.... LOL!!! thank you for linking up with me at http://shoprubyjean.com/2011/12/sew-crafty-tuesday-linky-2-and-highlights/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an aluminum tree, but that pink feather tree is to die for! Enjoyed all the photos,
    I have trouble passing a Christmas shop myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much Angelina!! You're so funny I can picture you now! The feather tree was my favorite too! You're welcome for linking up to your blog party! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pink feather tree is divine and looks like fluffy cotton candy! the whole shop is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Pam thank you so much for your sweet comment! I love aluminum trees too they remind me of when I was a little girl. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Stacey for your sweet comment......the feather tree does look like cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That shop sounds fabulous! The decorations are so pretty! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh- What a great place to visit. I love Asheville but missed that shop! Drat! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome Karen and thank you so much for stopping by mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that a white and silver pom pom garland? Toooo cute!

    Merry, merry Christmas to you my dear! I've been thinking of you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it is Holly good eye! I saw that and drooled Hee Hee! Merry Christmas Sweetie I have been thinking of you too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jennifer

    What a lovely store. If I lived near there, I would be there every week. : ) Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday. I am a new follower too. Love looking around your lovely blog. Merry Christmas!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pictures, so glad I stumbled upon your blog... now following you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH wow! Such wonderful pictures. Makes you wish you could spend the night there! Thank you for sharing all the holiday prettiness. Hope you're having a marvelous day and Merry Christmas!
    Cheers!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much Vanessa for stopping by my blog and being a follower! I had so much fun looking through yours too! Merry Christmas and God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Shell for following my blog and for your sweet compliments! I'm off to follow yours now! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Holly thank you so much for your sweet compliments! I know I wish I could have spent the night too! Merry Christmas to you and yours! God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW!!!! What a fantastic shop!! So happy you were able to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW!!! What a fantastic shop! I am so happy you had a chance to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...