Thursday, December 22, 2011

Friday Fun Link Up Party #2 !!!

I will be making a few changes to my blog and one of them is adding tabs that will make it easier to find things. One of the tabs will be called "My Recipe Box" where I will be posting recipes from my personal cookbook collection. I have so many people ask me for recipes so I thought I would share them with my sweet blogging ladies. As some of you know I love to bake and cook. I also bake cakes, cookies and pastries for my dad's bookstore cafe and will share some of those recipes too.

I will be posting a tutorial soon on how to make this Lemon Poppy Bunt Cake it's quick and easy!

Now on to the party!!! I am still experimenting with the link up party and thought I would run the party for a week instead of for one day. Thank you to everyone who has been participating in my link up parties and also sharing with others! I love looking at all of your beautiful treasures I hope it continues to grow!

Please share photos of your favorite tutorials, giveaways, crafts, recipes, shops, blogs or whatever you want as long as it's Family Friendly. If you haven't already please link up one of my buttons to your blog post or on your blog. Have fun at the party!




10 comments:

  1. Oh your CAKE not only sounds good it looks GOOD!!! be sure to save me a slice.. :) Happy Friday Fun to you and a VERY Merry Christmas.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I got my package today with the candylights I won. I LOVE THEM! They are the cutest & I love the colors! I will post about them soon & let you know when I do! Thanks so much again for choosing me to win your wonderful giveaway! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning dear Jennifer! I'm getting a snowy post ready for today! LOTS of snowy pics of the farm from last year. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you sweetie for having this deliciously sweet party for all of us! sorry for the double post -- i posted in google chrome and it did not show up -- so i went to mozilla and here it was twice!!! so sorry and sorry to everyone! sending holiday hugs...that bundt cake looks HEAVENLY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Angelina you're a sweetie! I will save you a slice! Merry Christmas!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad you like the candylights Cindy!! Thank you so much for posting about them I will keep an eye out for your email! The random number generator picked you out and I'm so glad you won it has given me a chance to get to know you! God bless you and yours and Merry Christmas, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly I LOVE your post about your snowy Christmas last year and the moose and dog too!!! Oh my goodness I was so excited to read it and look at the gorgeous photos! Merry Christmas and here's to another White Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sweet Andrea!!! Thank you so much for posting on my blog!! No problem about the double post I have done that before too. I removed it not a problem sweets. I love your link ups you have the best recipes!! I will be making the cheesecake brownies first that's for sure! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for visiting my place and your special comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer!
    Just letting you know that I posted about winning your giveaway. I left you a message on FB too. Thanks so much, again, for the pretty candylights. I love them!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...