Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tinsel Glitter Candylight Bulbs Have Arrived!!

 I just received my shipment of Candylight Tinsel Glitter Bulbs! I have been waiting for these beauties to arrive and I must say they are absolutely gorgeous!! I work closely with the owner of the Candylight Company and they are always so thoughtful to let me try out their new designs first before they hit their website. These are exclusive to my shop and I have five different colors, red, white, green, pink and aqua.

I have the swirly bulbs in stock too in aqua and pink which are also exclusive to my shop they are a huge hit.


In case I don't do another blog post this week I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! God bless you all and your families and loved ones. I am so thankful for all of the precious gifts the Lord has given me my dear precious husband, my sweet momma living with us, our precious rescue dogs, our family and freinds, being healed from a 30 year illness whoooohooooo thank you Jesus!!! our good health, our church, our beautiful home, our automobiles that run, money to pay the bills, refrigerator and pantry full of food, closet full of clean clothes, my husband's job, my business, my blogger friends, customers, facebook and twitter friends and most of all my salvation. I am very blessed and have met so many dear people God is Awesome! I always keep everyone in my prayers. Hugs and blessings to all, Jennifer ♥



10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Jennifer! I too have a lot to be thankful for. Your new lights are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Sweet Connie! Praise the Lord for all of your blessings!! Thank you so much for your sweet compliment on the lights! Hugs, Jennifer xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so precious and beautiful! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I want them all! You have the MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS all the time. Oh how I wish I lived next door to you, I think I would be shopping on a daily basis! Thank you for bringing some pink into my day!
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you and yours all that is good in the world on this wonderful day of thanks! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These lights are beyond gorgeous!!! I love to get me some of those. I’m having a giveaway….please visit, I would love to see you enter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Daisy Pink Cupcake!! I entered your giveaway thank you so much for letting me know!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Andrea I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!! Love and hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Cozycomfycouch Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Ric Rac you're so sweet bless your heart you gave me a chuckle!! Happy Thanksgiving sweets! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...