Friday, September 23, 2011

Sugar Overload!

I'm am thrilled to have finally found my best selling candy embellishments. I have been looking for these cuties for almost a year now. I kept selling out of them last year and I have so many people ask if I'm getting more in stock. I also found some new candy embellishments that I never carried before they are so yumm!

Glittered Gum Drop Embellishments

The sugared gumdrops sold out in a few hours but I am getting in more next week!

Pastel Sugar Glittered Candy Garland

The sugary candy garland sold out today and I have a couple more coming in next week. My distributor is now out of stock they only had two left so I grabbed them. I presold one already so if you want the last one just let me know and I will hold it for you. They might get more in next month but they aren't sure. I sure hope they do it's my favorite candy ever!

Glittered Candy Cane Embellishments

These are so sugary and sweet and would look adorable on a small Christmas tree. I have a customer who is making a sugar tree this Christmas and is ordering lots of my candy to decorate it. I asked her to send me a photo when it's done so I can post it on my blog. She has a pastel pink Christmas tree and a pastel blue tree. Can't wait to see her creations!

Glittered Lollipop Embellishments

I also have these adorable glittered lollipops they are so cute and I was so happy to find them.

Glittered Peppermint Embellishments

These are just scrumptious I love them! Did ya'll get enough sugar to satisfy your sweet tooth today?

20 comments:

  1. Oh Miss SUGAR!!!! they are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!! tons of hugs...pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much Pops I'm so glad you love them!!!!! Big hugs!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello My Sweet Friend...I have been meaning to stop by and every time I mean to something ALWAYS comes up....So I said I HAVE GOT TO SIT down and right to you....I have suffered a Computer loss...My Laptop completely crashed on me and I am trying to not only learn a new system but play catch up as well... : ) If you want you can email me on my shoprubyjeans@gmail.com address...

    Okay now onto your wonderful SUGARY goodies....
    Those GUMDROPS are my Favorite....Maybe because I LOVE eating those during the holiday season... :) I think yours are a lot less fattening though... he he he....

    Looking forward to hearing from you...
    Blessings Your Friend
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. More cavities for me!!!! Love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee Hee you're so funny Connie I got a chuckle!! I'm so glad you love them!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Love It!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! You have such wonderful things!! I love your new logo and am adding it to my blog sidebar today! Now, I'm going to have a long look around your lovely shop! xoxo Jina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you and I am so impressed!

    Once I recooperate from the side effects of my immune-surpressants drugs, I will definately be eating your candies!

    Consider me your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Violeta for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jina! I'm so glad you like the new design Keren did a beautiful job! Thank you for posting my button on your blog I have yours on mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much gotheart for following me! I will go check out your blog. God bless you and I'm praying for a full recovery for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Deniz thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Greetings and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by Ms. Redo to see my Cath Kidston post - how'd you find me?!?! I thought your blog was Cath Kidston's blog?!?! Do you sell for her? Are you in the U.S. so we can buy locally? Clue me in, I'm wanting to learn. My "Santa" (hubs) emailed me from work that he tried to order the cupcake holders but it wouldn't take his Visa, so I need to help him use my Paypal account - yay, I know I'm getting something I really want!

    Mary, Ms. Redo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found you through Redo101's blog! Your blog is adorable and I look forward to visiting your shop! I am your newest follower. I can't wait to see what new things you get, everything is so sweet!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for following my blog and letting me know how you found me! I'm so glad you like it, I will be posting more often I took some time off. I am following your beautiful blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so very much for stopping by and visiting my Christmas blog! It's so lovely to meet you and find such sweet eye candy over here! I look forward to following you!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you're welcome Natasha I had so much fun looking at all of the beautiful photos they made me happy it truly is a lovely blog! Thank you for visiting my blog too and being a new follower! I hope you have a wonderful evening! God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...