Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just In New Cath Kidston Items

I have added new items to my shop. I am expanding my Cath Kidston line of products.

I not only carry her stationary but some of her cupcake liners and masking tape.

Also I am happy to introduce a new pom pom trim it's the JUMBO size with a 1 inch ball instead of a 1/2 inch ball.

I had so many requests for this size so I am slowly filling my shop with some yummy colors.

I added a new color to my selection of forget me nots. Don't you just love this baby blue? So soft as sweet!

Oh I almost forgot I put together another grab bag full of trims and ribbons. These go fast you will not be disappointed with all of the goodies inside!

I hope you all enjoy looking at the new goodies in my shop!



2 comments:

  1. Even though I see your pics on facebook, I like to come see them here, too!

    Have a great day, Jennifer! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you Holly!!! You're so sweet!!! Have a great day too and big hugs, Jennifer xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...