Sunday, August 21, 2011

My TV Commercial Debut

I have some exciting news! I have my very own TV commercial airing on Dish Network. A very dear friend of mine Kim Correll TV Host of her own cooking show "Tasty Traditions" said she had a few openings for some commercials and I grabbed one up right away. She is also advertising her shop "Mizz Kim's Creations" It airs Tues and Thurs at 11:30 am EST and Wednesday at 5:30 pm EST on Dish Network channel 266. Here is a link to My Commercial on her You Tube site in case you don't have Dish Network.

Kim has one of the best cooking shows out there. Some of you have heard me speak of her on my blog before. I just have to share this link with you it's Kim on Halloween dressed as Glenda Scarlett she is so funny!!! Kim is an actress and has stared in independent films and commercials. This is one beautiful talented and just darn right sweet lady. She always makes me smile!

Last week Kim did a wonderful cooking show called "Cooking For Man's Best Friend" She is a dog lover like me and had her fur baby "Elvis" on the show with her. What a cutie pie! I learned how to make so many wonderful doggie treats that are all natural.

As some of you know my little Belle's birthday was a few days ago so I am making her some of these treats for her belated birthday gift. Of course she will have to share with her two sisters.
By the way a big thank you to all of you precious ladies who left such sweet comments to my little Belle for her birthday! She had a wonderful birthday!



23 comments:

  1. Oh I will click on the link! How exciting! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I saw the commercial, I really like it, so many lovely things!
    By the way, I love the new appearance of your page :)
    Hugs!
    Belén.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good news. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jennifer...I pray that it is a HUGE blessing for your Business and that many will come and shop... : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jennifer!!! And a belated happy birthday to Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just watched your commercial-you did a great job and congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will go to you tube and watch it. I haven't had TV for about 5 months and, loving it! But..I love your stuff and can't wait to watch it. I had a communication with Kim once on fb and she was nice. She ended up "like" my fb page Everyday Gourmet. It is funny how names from one source come up from another. Small World! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. COngratulations!!! :D How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much HollyI hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much cozycomfycouch!!! I love your blog by the way you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Lindy! I'm glad you enjoy being without a TV you aren't missing much. I can only watch 2 channels myself and they are Christian networks because the rest is garbage. Kim's show is on one of the Christian networks I watch.

    Kim is such a sweetie I'm so glad you were able to talk with her on facebook. It is a small world isn't it? Thank you for your sweet comments and God bless you and yours, Jennifer xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Connie I'm so glad you liked my commercial!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Angelina! I hope it brings business too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Belen! I'm so glad you liked my commercial and my new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the commercial and your blog is beautiful! I'm a new follower through GFC! Follow me back at http://materialgirlgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hugs and kisses!!!! pops!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, it's a wonderful commercial! Do you have the "embed code", I would love to place this on our blog and also in the "New Products/sales category on our site at Shabby Cottage Shops! I love the look of your blog, and of course Happy Belated Birthday to Miss Belle! Hugs, sending lots of "sugar" your way! Debie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww thank you Debie!! I emailed Kim and asked her about the embed code when I hear back from her I will send you an email. That would be wonderful if you could post it thank you so much for offering to do that for me! Thank you for the birthday wishes for Belle and the sugar! Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. omgosh!!! how Amazing is that!!! =) SO Thrilled for you my Dear!!!! ahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much Keren!!! It is such a blessing especially since I'm trying to make it on my own without etsy! Praise the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...