Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some More Of My New Items Arrived!!


Happy Saturday! I received my shipment of supplies that I was telling you about in my last post. I have been trying to take photos in between all of the thunderstorms we have been having. I'm so excited about getting these soaps in my shop! I bought the buttons for decorations for my studio and thought they would be perfect for my shop. Then when I saw the Fruit Loop Bowl of course I had to get that one too!


I just love this beautiful lace it is a pale pink color. The swags are what really got me I have always loved the swag design.


I added new Halloween trims too this is just a sample of some of the trims that I listed in my shop.


This is such a pretty Christmas trim I love the gold glittery look!


Yummy Grosgrain this reminded me of chocolate covered cherries hence the name!


I am still waiting on my new glitter colors to arrive they should be in later in the week. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!! God bless!!!

4 comments:

  1. Is that bowl of FRUIT LOOPS just not the CUTEST thing...My girls would LOVE that for their Play Kitchen....To SWEET!!! : ) The Pink Lace is beautiful and so delicate...

    Pray all is going well...
    Have a Beautiful SONday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny you say that because when I showed my mom she said "You and your sister would have loved to have that in your play kitchen when you were little." Thank you for your sweet comments Angelina I'm so glad you like these!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the button soaps. Your site is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Melissa you're a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...