Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Millinery Flowers Are Here!


I have been receiving shipments of new items for my shop almost everyday! This is one I'm very excited about I just love these Spring forget me not millinery flowers. They have to be my all time favorite they have such a soft pastel color to them.


These are a gorgeous fuchsia color they are even prettier in person.


These pink, white and cream color forget me nots are so pretty and very elegant.


This is something new to my shop gorgeous pink satin rose picks. I may carry more colors in the near future.

I hope you all have a blessed day today!



2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I have been looking for these for so long two of the places I get them have been sold out and I like to decorate my gift baskets to friends and family with them. How do I buy some now?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! They are hard to come by all of my suppliers stopped carrying them. I sold out of some of these already but I still have a lot left you can find them here http://sugarpinkboutique.com/category_6/all/Millinery-Flowers.htm. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...