Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New German Glass Glitter, Butterfly Trims and Satin Rosettes


I just received my order or german glass glitter! I love these colors they remind me so much of candy. I have never carried these colors before they are Pink Champagne, Pale Blue and Spring Green.


I also received more of the popular pink butterfly and flower ribbon. This is one of the very first trims I stocked in my shop and it has been such a hit. I ordered a pale blue color this time too.


I have been selling a lot of my pink satin rosettes so I ordered another set with a different color combination.


More fabrics and millinery flowers are on the way. I will post about them when they arrive. I hope you all have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. That Glitter looks like the Sugar you Decorate your baked goods with....Those butterfly trims are very sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angelina they do don't they! I'm glad you like the trims too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of new "sweet" pretties to create with! I love the music you've added to your blog! We all can use a little sugar...Especially from Sugar Pink Boutique! Such wonderful new products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Debie you're a sweetie!! I thought the sugar song was very fitting for my blog and it's one of my favorite songs! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the music you've added to your blog! all product is very beautiful.
    Satin Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet comments I'm so glad you like the music! You have a lovely blog yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...