Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm In Romantic Country Magazine!


I have my very first advertisement in a national magazine and I'm so excited! My friend Kim emailed me and said I just received my Fall edition of Romantic Country magazine and opened it up and there you were! My husband and I ran out and bought a copy. It's through Shabby Cottage Shops and they did a beautiful job! I am so pleased with their design work and will be advertising with them in the future.


I also had my photos featured in the Sweet Paul Magazine for an ad for the Candylight company. All of them are mine except the Easter tree photo. This is such an exciting venture for me and I have more to come!

13 comments:

  1. Congrat's!!! I get that magazine and will check it out!
    Happy 4th.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful thank you so much!! Happy 4th too!! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love that magazine! Your candy lights are so adorable!!

    Lauralee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! it is no surprising your products appeared in that magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! Very exciting! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend.
    Cheers,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much you're too kind!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Holly! I am and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend too! Cheers, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladybug I am THRILLED for you sweetie!!!! You certainly deserve every bit of these wonderful things that are happening for you!! Can't wait to hear what is coming next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you so much Sweet Lady!!! I never thought in a million years this would happen. God has so many surprises for us if we are just obedient and trust in Him. Big Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer~
    Its wonderful to feature you on Launch Your Creativity! Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring all of us. Your blog is darling.
    XO
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...