Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm In Launch Your Creativity!


I have some exciting news! I was contacted by Launch Your Creativity and asked if I would tell my story about how I started my business. I was thrilled Sharon contacted me she is such a sweet lady. Launch Your Creativity is a place for women to discover how to turn their dreams of starting a business into a reality. They have the most amazing seminars for example the one on October 1st you get to Meet and Greet with the editors of Romantic Homes, Victorian Homes, Cottages & Bungalows. I wish I lived closer I would definitely go. Sharon just posted my story on her website and blog yesterday. It is so exciting and such an honor to be included among these lovely and talented ladies. Thank you Sharon for this amazing opportunity!

13 comments:

  1. Jennifer... I am THRILLED to pieces for you...I pray that this will be a wonderful building block for your business...My prayers will be continually before the throne on your behalf...
    Blessings to you my Sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congrats! The interview turned out great. :)

    Hanae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I just went to the blog and read the stories of all the woman. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What AWESOME news Jennifer!!! I am soooooo happy for you!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You deserve it, you make magical things! :) I read the story, it's so inspirational, I really liked it!
    Love,
    Belen♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thrilled for you Sweet Friend! You Deserve it!

    I got my BEAUTIFUL package!!! Thank you SO much! I LOVE everything and i cant thank you enough for all the extra pretties!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Jennifer,
    I am so pleased for you that is such fantastic news, so deserved and you should be so proud of yourself,
    Well done and enjoy this great time,
    Love Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fun! congratulations! I'll have to go read it! You are soooo pretty Jennifer! I had wondered what you looked like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is incredible news Jennifer!! SO proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww thank you so much to everyone for all of your sweet comments. If ever I feel down all I have to do is read these precious words from my dear friends and that will make me happy again. Big hugs to all and God bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello My Sweet Friend~ I soooo loved getting to know you more and hearing about your blissful adventure. Thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Sharon! You're welcome for sharing my story I am honored to be apart of the lovely ladies from Launch Your Creativity. That was a great opportunity for me thank you so much! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...