Monday, June 6, 2011

My Sugar Pink Boutique Studio


People keep requesting to see more photos of my studio so I thought I would share them on my blog. This is my work station where I cut all of my trims, weigh the glitter count the beads and all of the other fun stuff.


This is where I keep most of my trim collection for my shop. I ran out of room a long time ago and now have to store my trims in baskets throughout my studio.


This is a curio cabinet my mother-in-law gave me and I have yet to finish painting it white! I have to be inspired to paint but hopefully I will soon because I am so tired of looking at a half finished project. I store supplies in the cabinet below and put all of my Grandma's treasures in the top part of the curio. It makes me feel closer to her having her things in my studio.


This is where I store my corsage pins, glitters, paints, flowers and beads and all.


Some of you have seen this photo already but I thought I would share it again since it's part of my studio. This is some of my sweet sugar cottage collection. I have added a few more this past Christmas since this photo was taken. I just love these adorable cottages and they are becoming more difficult to find.


This is where I store my personal collection of Candylights. I like to put them in canning jars and paint the lids pink and have my own candy stash of bulbs.


The bottle brush tree you see on the top shelf was purchased without decorations, so I embellished it with little flowers and pink and blue strands of pearls. I added a pretty pearl pink satin embellishment to the top of the tree. The ceramic container it sits in was only $1.00 and I placed a floral decal on it to make it look even more shabby chic. I think the tree cost me about $10.00 to make. It's simple but nice.

These are some goodies that I purchased from some lovely etsy sellers and the lamp is a gift from a friend of mine, she purchased it on etsy too. I hope you enjoyed your tour of my studio and when I finish painting the curio I will post it on my blog.

18 comments:

  1. Oh..Isn't that just so pretty...I wish I lived next door to you..Because I LOVE LOVE LOVE to paint... : ) I love all your trims...

    Thank you for sharing this with us.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Angelina!! I wish you did too girlfriend I would let you have at it! I use to paint years ago and loved it but now that I'm older it's like pulling teeth. You're so welcome for sharing sweetie and thank you for reading my post and for your sweet comments!!! Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it!!! That looks like the most fun place to spend your time! I majorly dig the pink Santa at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Bethany!! Yes it's fun I feel like a little girl playing in my playroom. I'm so glad you like the Santa it's one of my favorite pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...Heaven! Can I come play? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure come on over we would have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooo it's gorgeous. I really want to sit at that desk and play x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How absolutely beautiful!!! There are no other words, I adore all your trims and they just look so lovely all lined up. it really puts all my ribbons in a large basket to shame!!
    It would be so nice to wotk in that environment, so full of inspiration.
    I have been catching up on your blog as I have been away for a while. I love it!
    Have a great week,
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you emma bear you're such a sweetie!! Come on over and play at the desk anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww thank you so much Andrea!! I bet you have a gorgeous studio! That is how I started out storing my trims in baskets and then I had to add shelves. Now they are on shelves and in baskets. I'm so glad you're back it's great to hear from you again! Thank you for catching up on my blog too and have a blessed week! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your studio! It is so cheerful, bright, & lovely! My craft room is in progress since we have moved. I will be sharing about it in future posts. Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog. Yours is an inspiration!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww thank you so much Cindy that means a lot to me! I would love to see your studio when you get it set up I know it will be beautiful!! You're welcome for following your blog it's just lovely!! Happy Anniversary and praise the Lord your back surgery went well and you are getting some relief. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely your blog,beautiful so much i love it....
    hug from brasil sisi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Hugs from the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jennifer,I could spend the whole afternoon looking through your website and blog, "I LOVE PINK" and oh my heart! what a fun room to work in, I love that too. I make jewelry and world love a place like this, I would so inspired. I am also a new follower to your blog and website. I just might have to come buy some vintage seam binding for my projects. And thank you for following my blog and participating in The Christmas Gift Guide! Which can be viewed at
    Live Laugh Love To Shop Gift Shop
    Have a great weekend
    Karren
    xooo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well bless your heart thank you so much Karren your sweet comment means so very much to me and really made my day! I didn't know you made jewelery oh that sounds like fun I bet your pieces are gorgeous! Thank you so much for following my blog and giving me the opportunity to be in the Christmas Gift Guide! I hope you have a blessed weekend it has been a pleasure meeting you! Hugs, Jennifer ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...