Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Corners of My Studio

These are some little treasures I acquired from some very talented ladies on Etsy.


The gorgeous shabby chic blocks are handmade by Birds and Blossoms. She is such a sweetie and so talented! Her blocks sell out so fast but she has all sorts of adorable handmade goodies. Her shop is a must see!


The precious dress form pin cushion was made by Rose Cottage Boutique. I just love this it's so beautiful and has a lot of detail. I have never seen anything like it and I was thrilled to purchase it before anyone else did. This lady takes pride in her work and every tiny detail!


The cute bunnies and heart cupcake stands are made by Jean Knee from the Polka Dot Shop. I love her shop and have purchased from her several times. She is such a doll and makes the cutest creations!

I love purchasing pretty things for my studio. Everyone who walks into my studio says the same thing it's a "Happy Room". That is what I want for it to be a happy room full of color and pretty cutesy things. I hope you all enjoyed looking at these talented ladies creations and I hope you also have a blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. Those blocks look very pretty and I love the dress style pin cushion, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Justine for your sweet comment!! I'm glad you like them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Hello...I was just thinking about you the other day...and thought " I need to write to Jennifer and see how she is doing.." I have been without internet service and so I have been finding myself sitting at Starbucks a lot these days.. : ) I do have some exciting news!!! but I'll email you about that one...Love the blocks, by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them! I might just have to have you come and decorate my studio :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angelina! Thank you so much and it's great to hear from you! I'm sorry you have been without internet service. I just saw you sent me an email I will go see I can't wait to hear the exciting news! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lani!! Thank you so much for joining my blog and for your sweet compliment! I would love to help you decorate your studio!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your studio is so cute and sweet, just like wonderland! Have a lovely week <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!! I hope you have a lovely week too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I just come across ur blog. I love the things u have on here. I've just started blogging my self & bout the thing I make & hopefully 1 day sell.I love making stuff & love Shabby Chic. Pop over some time & check it out. Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Nat for your sweet compliments! I'm so glad you started blogging you will love it! Sounds like we have a lot in common I'm off to check out your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...