Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Spring Trims Arrived !!!!


I just received a shipment of some new trims yesterday! I love getting new supplies to add to my sugar shop. I enjoy the touch and feel of them and the colors are so much like candy. I have a couple of them in my shop already but I need to take photos of the others and put them in my shop.


I really think the felt floral ribbon in the pink and green is gorgeous. It is 1.5 inches wide and more beautiful in person than in the photo.


I also took some photos of the ribbons I don't sell in my shop but I use them for crafting.


I have a couple of ribbon dowels I hang them on to keep them organized. They really brighten up my studio with all of the pretty colors and designs.



I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Everything looks just lovely and top notch!! Thankful to see you and to keep in touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much!! It's so good to hear from you thank you for your sweet comment!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the felt ribbon. I, too am stocking my website...my, what a job it is! I know you know all about it from what I've read in another post. I do wish you great success! I'm visiting for Whatever You want Wednesday. I hope you'll drop by for a moment!

    Pink Sparkles for your day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Stephanie! Congratulations on your new website! I know just how you feel it is a lot of work and dedication but once it's done you will be so relieved and happy. I stopped by for a visit for Whatever You want Wednesday and it was so much fun! I looked at everyone's pretty creations and joined blogs and even added my own item button. Thank you so much for letting me know and have a wonderful pink sparkly day! God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is soooooooo pretty I love it all and so happy that I found your,. love Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Glenda for your sweet comment about my blog! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...