Saturday, April 9, 2011

Little Corners Of My Studio


I have been organizing my studio and I thought I would take a few photos. These are some of my favorite things in my studio. I have purchased so many of these lovely treasures from very talented ladies on Etsy. I purchased this sweet matryoshka doll and handbag doorstop from "Our Shabby Cottage"


The Santa was purchased from a gorgeous shop called "The Illusive Swan". Someday I will make enough money to purchase everything in her shop. The shabby chic lamp was a gift from a very precious friend Stephanie. She also purchased it on Etsy but I don't know what shop. Stephanie has a gorgeous shop herself called "Sweet Monkey Tots". She has boutique style baby items they are so adorable! Her shop is a must see!


I purchased this super cute sign from another sweet Stephanie she has a beautiful shop called "Stefs Cottage". She also made the two Marie Antoinette wall hangings you see in the first two photos. One of them she gave me as a gift. I sure do get spoiled by my friends.

More photos of my studio to come!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, how pretty! I LOVE Steph! I met her in Florida in February at an art event! She is my "junkin sista"! I need to call her . . .

    She is uber talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marsha! Oh my goodness I would love to meet her in person! You are so blessed to have met her! She is a such a sweet and generous lady and very talented! Hey I live in Florida too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer. I just took a look at your new website and it is just delicious! Your studio looks pretty delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jean I'm glad you like my shop! Thank you for your sweet compliment on my studio too! I am photographing the goodies I bought from your shop and posting them soon. I have them gathered together in my studio and they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable studio! I love how soft and bright everything looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dreampop so much for your sweet compliment on my studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...