Wednesday, April 6, 2011


I have been working so hard trying to get my website up and going. Being that I left etsy so quickly and unexpectedly I didn't want to disappoint my customers by not having any supplies up for sale. I have so many sellers that depend on me for their supplies for their businesses.

I have 21 more items to list out of 268 items so I am almost done listing! The free shipping promotion is really taking off so I am pleased. I hope everyone is enjoying my new website and taking advantage of the free shipping. Thank you all for your sweet emails and everyone's love and support through this whole business venture. I am so very blessed and love you all! Big hugs and God's blessing be upon you and your families!

8 comments:

  1. I was just looking for your shop on Etsy! I've heard of a lot of sellers getting fed up with Etsy and leaving. Do you mind if I ask what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elle,
    I know I didn't want to leave but they gave me no choice I will not be pushed around. I have heard of a lot of sellers getting fed up too and leaving. I just sent you an email explaining what happened. Thank you for asking take care and God bless! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new song on your blog! Perfect for the sugar boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you love!!! I thought it was perfect for my site and it's one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer just popped into to say thanx for visiting me and becoming a follower. I adore your blog...it reminds me of an icecream shop with all the gorgeous pastel colous..totally divine.
    Michelle
    PS I am now one of your followers also, have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you so much Michelle what a sweet compliment! I love it an icecream shop!! I just think your blog is so beautiful and you're so welcome for being a follower. Thank you for following mine too and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer! I'm so happy for you + your new site! I was on a supply shortage haha and I'm like I need to get my SugarPinkBoutique fix! Congratulations again (。◕‿‿◕。)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sabrina! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! You made me laugh when you said "Sugar Pink Boutique fix"! I look forward to hearing from you soon sweetie! You take care now and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...