Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Am Starting A New Business Venture


Hello to all of my sweet friends who follow my blog! I'm sorry I have been away for so long. I guess you noticed my new look for my blog. I haven't been on here in a while and someone informed me my photo buckets were messed up. Turns out the blog template I was using was discontinued and so I had to search for a new one. So here it is with sweet little bluebirds keeping with my shop theme.

As some of you know I left Etsy and now I am working on my new website Sugar Pink Boutique. I will be opening in the Spring! It's taking a lot longer than I thought I have to resize over 500 photos and figure out how to work the shopping cart and all of the behind the scenes mechanics. I also have to list over 250 items. I had no idea opening a website would be this much work but boy it is going to be so worth it!

I have decided to not wait until everything is listed in my shop before I open because then I won't open until the summer. I am going to open when I get some items in there and just keep adding items everyday. Until then I have a temporary site set up on Artfire.

Thank you so much to all of my customers and friends for your sweet emails. They have been pouring in since I closed my shop last week. I didn't know I made that much of an impact on Etsy I feel so loved. You all mean so much to me and I am thankful for your love and kindness. That's very important in life, sharing a smile, being kind to one another, helping each other and showing God's love to others. God bless you all and thank you for standing by me and following me along this new path Jesus has laid out for me. Hugs to all!

14 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your new website! Best of luck with the learning curve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Michelle! You have an email coming! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Antiques Galore Gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and your site! And I know your new venture will be a success my dear sweet BEST friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my dear sweet Lori!!! I need all of the encouragement I can get my love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, I'm glad I found you! I went to your Etsy shop and saw that you had closed it. I was so bummed, but now I'm happy again, LOL

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww thank you so much Sassy Marsha you made my day by following me to my new site! Thank you for your sweet comments too! Hugs and God bless, Jennifer XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so so happy for you and i love your new website! congrats.. I am working on a new website too.. and it is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer, we are so just so happy you have joined us at Shabby Cottage Shops in our Beautiful Cottage Boutiques, your products are gorgeous and we're happy you have joined our famiily of wonderful shops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Bonita Rose I am so excited about opening my own shop! You're right though it is way more work than I thought. I wish you so much success with your new website I will pray the Lord blesses it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Shabby Cottage Shops I am so happy to join you! I checked my google analytics and it shows a lot of people are finding me from your site! I had a good feeling about your company and I was right! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great idea on starting a business. Your business might gain success in no time because of your effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! I have been working so hard promoting for over two months and it is just now starting to pay off. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...