Thursday, October 21, 2010

Announcing Studio Aloha Designs!


A very dear and precious friend of mine has just opened her own website! She use to have a shop on Etsy called Scrappy Shack and was well known for her original die cut designs. She had developed quite a following and since then has left Etsy to venture off on her own. Her website is called Studio Aloha Designs where she now sells designer files for your paper cutter. The files are compatible to Xyron, Wishblade, Quickutz Silhouette, Craft Robo, Klic n Kut, and the Cricut. These are her own original designs and they are amazing!

The last two photos are just samples of what her design team has created with her gorgeous designs. She has been published in Paper Crafts magazine among other publications. Please check out her new website and her lovely new blog!

All photos courtesy of Lori at Studio Aloha Designs.

10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    they look lovely, such great designs am going to go and have a look at the website and blog, have a good weekend,
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrea! You're always so supportive I appreciate you checking out her new shop and blog! I'm so proud of her new venture and I hope to do the same myself very soon! Have a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Aires de Amor! I love yours too we are twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladybug!! I sure will check out Lori's website! I bet it is beautiful! Wishing her much success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweet Lady!
    Thank you so much for your support for her shop! You are always so helpful and kind and think of others! Big hugs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog, when I came here I caught my breath, your blog is so beautiful, I'm just going to browse around a bit, so glad I found you.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you're welcome Lisa and thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I'm thrilled you like it and took a peek around! I hope you enjoyed! God bless and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Cyndi so much for the compliment on my blog!! Thank you for stopping by! God bless and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...