Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jingle Sox by Deekie Belle Designs


A very sweet customer of mine has an adorable etsy shop where she sells her popular Jingle Sox. Her shop is called Deekie Belle Designs. When I saw her Jingle Sox for the first time I was so impressed. She uses the most beautiful high quality fabric and she really pays attention to detail. The floral shabby chic ones are my favorite go figure!

These are her original designs and they are big sellers. People are already shopping for the Christmas season. Please stop by her lovely shop and take a peek at all of her gorgeous creations.

All photos courtesy of Jen at Deekie Belle Designs.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, those sox are adorable! I love the fabrics and the shape of them too. Your little glitter candy houses in the post below are absolutely gorgeous! Love them! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you so much Sandi! She does make beautiful sox she's very talented! Thank you for the compliment on my glitter houses and I hope you are having a lovely weekend also! Thank you for commenting on my blog too! God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    The Jingle Sox are great, I am going to go and have a look at the site, such lovely fabrics too.
    Enjoy the last bit of the weekend,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me! How lovely! I'm going over now for a peek! I gave you a little mention today on my blog. Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Andrea for the sweet comment! Hope you have a lovely weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you Amanda! You're so sweet and thoughtful to mention me on your blog! I went over and commented I'm so happy you're blogging again! Thank you for the sweet comment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is she? I bought Sox from her and had a baby! I need another one! I need her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emmy! I'm sorry to say she is no longer making Jingle Sox and I haven't heard from her in years. I always get emails asking where she is but I am at a loss, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Have a blessed day!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...