Sunday, August 8, 2010

Little Corners of My Studio


I purchased this sugar shack sign from Stef's Cottage on Etsy! I have bought so many beautiful shabby chic creations from her shop! Stephanie is such a talented artist and the sweetest lady ever. She is very accommodating and even made me a custom sign for my Sugar Pink Boutique studio. I will be posting more of her creations that I have displayed in my studio in future posts. Her shop is a must see if you love pretties, pinks and shabby chic! Stef's Cottage

I use this shelf to store some of my vintage lace and trim. I bought the containers at Target from the dollar bin. The rack was my Mom's she was getting rid of it so I said I would take it. It was green and I painted it pink my favorite color. I cut some pretty tags and attached them to the containers. The blue pail is from the Target dollar bin too. And there you have it very inexpensive storage.

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer,
    your studio is eye candy! Hope your summer is going good.
    (~~)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Julie! My summer is going well I can't wait for Autumn though! I hope your summer is going great! Hugs and God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your studio!! It looks just like a candy shop! So sweet and lovely. And so organized too!! I love your products!
    Mizz Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kim for your sweet compliments on my studio and products! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...