Friday, August 6, 2010

Corners of My Studio


I thought I would show a couple more photos of my studio. The chest of drawers that you can't really see is my husband's old baby changing table. It's an oak wood but I plan on painting it someday. For now I have a pretty piece of shabby chic fabric laying over it and I'm going to be sewing some of my dangling pom pom trim on it for a little girly look. The three tired stand in the middle is from Home Interiors it was a mahogany brown and I painted it pink of course. The little pink pails were 2 for $1.00 in the Target dollar bin. I store my popular crystal candy pins in them. The tea cups are filled to the rim with berry beads of different candy colors. I have everything in my studio organized to where I can have easy access when filling orders. The memory board was purchased at an antique shop years ago and I put sweet little cards and notes from my friends and customers on there.

Ribbons, prima flowers and buttons are stored on this wall organizer. The little round tin canisters with flowers and polka dots were from Michael's dollar bin.

10 comments:

  1. Your work space looks so pretty Jennifer - everything is so bright and happy.
    Thanks for sharing.
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Tina!! What nice compliments that makes me so happy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you post pictures of your home. I think I see a card I sent you up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you!! Yes you're right! I LOVE THAT CARD! Every time I show someone my studio I show them that adorable bubblegum card! I tell them my best friend made it for me and they are always impressed!

    The photo of the organizer has the ribbons and prima flowers you gave me. Also it holds the very first item I ever ordered from you those beautiful pink buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful and pretty place to create in., Everything is soooooooooo lovely,.love glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thank you so much Glenda!!! Love and Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so pretty and organized!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you and what a treat!!!!! Just love your blog and your craft room! So sweet and cute! I will be here many more times, that is for sure! :):) Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sandy I missed your comment I'm so sorry! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for you sweet compliments! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...