Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cath Kidston Stationary


I am cleaning out my studio and came across these beautiful Cath Kidston stationary sets. I have collected beautiful stationary over the years because I just love pretty things and with stationary you can find so many lovely patterns and designs. I have so much of this stationary that I'm selling it in my Etsy shop Sugar Pink Boutique. You could use these sweet papers for cardmaking, scrapbooking, gift tags or anything else you can think of making. One lady used Cath Kidston paper to decoupage gorgeous drawer knobs. It was so pretty! I'm going to use some of this paper to cover some journals.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful patterns. I, too, collect stationary but I don't have any quite like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really??? Well that's good to know! HEE! HEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I love floral patterned paper so I just had to get this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...