Saturday, August 21, 2010

Candy Cottage Collection


I have been collecting these adorable sugary glitter cottages from different etsy sellers for about a year now. I just love them and this yellow one is my latest addition. I bought it from Marilee Jane Designs. She did a beautiful job in decorating this little beauty right down to the cute little curtains in the windows.


I have a little corner in my studio just for my little glitter candy cottages. I call it the candy village. The cute swirl glitter lollipop trees are from Pieceful Bits. She also created four of the cottages I have in my village. I just lover her creations!

Celestina Marie Designs La Rea Rose made the shabby chic pink cottage on the far right with the hand painted roses. She does gorgeous artwork!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that little glitter house is absolutely precious!!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer..how sweet they all look together! It surely is a candy village.
    Hugs
    (~~)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie! I just love my glitter cottages from you! I look at them every time I walk into my studio they make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable little house!!! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. PREMIO!!! pásate por mi blog(Los collares de Esther) y recoge tu premio. Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! God bless you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...